Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 10

September 23, 2012 (Sunday)
Today was a lazy/relaxing day. I walked to the park with Corry, Guusje, and Luca after breakfast. I had delicious ham and gouda tosti's with Corry and Bart for lunch (after the kids ate lunch). I just watched Teen Mom and relaxed in my bedroom until 3:00. Bart took me and Guusje on a boat tour- Spido Rotterdam. Bart said any time they take me out for a tour like this they will be paying for it! I hate when other people pay for me, but when you're on a tight au pair budget, I really appreciate anything they are willing to pay for. The boat tour was really neat! But unfortunately, a very overcast day so I was not able to take good pictures.
Corry made a very impressive lasagne dinner and we tried eating all 6 of us together, but that is difficult with 3 high energy kids! Afterwards I went back up to my room to skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment