Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Class Trip

Day 20: October 3, 2012
Corry worked from home today. We went to Liv's school to volunteer with her class trip to a children's farm. I felt useless as Liv is the only child in her class that can speak English. They had little tasks and activities for the children to do to learn about each animal. The farm was really cute, but unfortunately cold and rainy weather.
Since it is Wednesday, Liv only goes to school until noon, so we all went back to the house for lunch of sandwiches and raisin bread. Corry and I looked up recipes for our Thanksgiving Dinner from her Jamie Oliver cook book and found a yummy looking stuffed turkey recipe.
While I was playing with Guusje and Luca I started to really miss Elaina (my niece). I haven't seen her since August 15 :( That girl is my world and I miss playing with her and having sleepovers.
I had  nice dinner with Bart and Corry then had a chance to talk to Curtis for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment